Fitness for the mega generation
When we have discussed fitness in the past, the target audience that we discuss is always the same – 25 to 45 year olds, primarily female. Well, there is a gigantic wave of people from 50 to 65 years old who have been largely left out of the fitness world…until now.
FranChoice added to its portfolio at year end an emerging franchise brand that offers:
– Low investment (under $150,000 total)
– Recurring revenue from very loyal clients
– Simple to run operations with a low number of employees
– Easy, easy, easy to find locations
– VERY strong return on investment
Health & Wellness is Growing Quickly
One of the other mega trends in our economy today is the increasing focus of consumer on health & wellness. FranChoice has recently added to its portfolio a wellness brand with extraordinary characteristics. WARNING: THIS IS GOING TO MOVE FAST BECAUSE IT IS REALLY THAT GOOD. If you are interested, we need to talk about this NOW!
Consider these items:
– 40 + open locations
– Industry leading revenue per location
– Through the roof profit margins
– A multi-billion dollar franchisor behind the brand means TONS of support and marketing
– Plans to grow rapidly across the country